[opensource-dev] [META] User stories and issue tracker readability

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 28 06:50:26 PDT 2010

To my understanding here is the following:

1.     The main jiras (VWR, WEB, SVC) are for general issues basically no
user story.

2.     When they get pulled to a particular teams jira ( STORM, DN, MESH )
they then get converted to a 'story' with sub tasks relating to that 'story'

This is my twp cents worth on this.