[opensource-dev] Files deleted by uninstaller don't appear in Recycle Bin

Marc Adored marc at inworlddesigns.com
Thu Oct 28 15:12:30 PDT 2010

Wow such a big discussion. I think the best plan would be to have both
ways as an option like lots of installers do. Check this box to delete
all files program created after it was installed simple enough and
solves really any problem that arrises from left over cache and stuff
if one is trying to reinstall a viewer