[opensource-dev] display name userstory

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 08:58:28 PDT 2010

Aside from the friends list itself, I never had issues with avatars around me displaying their user names until the display name support was added.  In fact last night, I tested three versions of v2.  The official standard. what was the most recent dev build, and oz's test build of 255 which has support for display names.  Oz's test build was showing all names as ??? -??? during the period when the grid seemed to be having major issues, where as the other two only showed "Loading" in the friends list.