[opensource-dev] possible display name crash

Twisted Laws twisted_laws at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 12:59:59 PDT 2010

Not sure what the issue is, but today, i've had 3 crashes in LLHUDNameTag::setLabel at mLabelSegments.clear() running my own build of latest pull from viewer-development on Windows 7.  It may have something to do with boost or just a timing issue between threads or maybe its just me or where i was.  These all happened in sandbox goguen while my display name was set to something different.  It appeared it happens when someone leaves the region.  All the locals looked good further in the call stack but when it gets to the crash point, "this" equals 0xffffffff.  Any other issues like this?   This only started happening today and never with builds before last wednesday.  Turning off display names allows me to run the same version with no problems.  I don't see recent changes in this area and have tried rebuild all, etc..  Anyone have an idea?

Twisted