[opensource-dev] I was told this need to be dropped on the mailing list.

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Wed Sep 1 08:14:17 PDT 2010

 Hi Aimee

On 09/01/2010 05:02 PM, Aimee Linden wrote:
> VWR-20751 should probably have been carried over as an incomplete task from the last sprint. Could you please add subtasks to VWR-20751 for each of these to track them?
Should I do the same with the issues fixed in my repository
<https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/opensource-dev/2010-September/003120.html>?

> According to my notes at https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiLvQmencIAJdFF3N21iS3NRamlvRjdqSWxOdUNhdVE&hl=en&authkey=CO7ckKkK SNOW-512 shouldn't be imported without SNOW-748 (r3499 and r3501 in Snowglobe SVN) at least, as it breaks the Mac build.
I've already applied those to my repository, after pulling in Techwolf's
changes. See my comment on jira
<http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-748?focusedCommentId=208161&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#action_208161>.
Can you test it, please?

Cheers,