[opensource-dev] Plugins/Modular architecture

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:17:14 PDT 2010

What id like to see is the viewer be distributed as a library. And we can
init our own project with can create the window etc and setup the ui..
Since you went lgpl you should have a compile option for a lib with a
established interface. Otherwise lgpl is kinda blargh.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Ann Otoole <missannotoole at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Has this project code been brought forward to Visual Studio 2010?

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.