[opensource-dev] Plugins/Modular architecture

Altair Sythos Memo sythos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 09:46:55 PDT 2010

On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:40:05 -0400
Glen Canaday <gcanaday at gmail.com> wrote:

> Like I said... 50 times, never got further than the first sentence.
> Too much work and not enough single geek. I had even named it "GROND"
> after Sauron's battering ram.

this is why now all code is public and following few step you can
contribute all code you want... a optional switchable theme/UI/XUI can
be merged giving to all residents the freedom to choose the aspect on
monitor (viewer 1.x style too).

Is hard take LL base code, patch it, merge a LL-next-version to fit
newfeatures and patch again everything, i think this way to work is
great why all can fit a features (a single click in setup panel
enable/disable it maybe...) without care to merge everytime a new
features will be implemented by LL