[opensource-dev] C# etc (Was: Re: Plugins/Modular architecture)

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 13:46:00 PDT 2010

  Can I just jump in here and ask *really* nicely that we don't start in
on a "my programming language has a good two inches on your programming
language and lasts a good deal longer under hot studio lighting" thread?

Because approximately 60 billion postings later, none of us will have
actually gained anything from it and we'll all have wished we'd spent
our time doing something else, like... Oh, I don't know, talking about
practical viewer development or some-such.

--
Tateru Nino
http://dwellonit.taterunino.net/