[opensource-dev] Plugins/Modular architecture

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 4 20:06:23 PDT 2010

I agree with NickP, as it took me over 24hours of some serious compiling
time to solve and issue that does not even show up while your compiling the
viewer but when you go to run the viewer after a build cycle. I had to
completely rebuilt the qtwebkit libs using Visual Studio 2008 so that the
manifest mismatch in media_plugin_webkit would be corrected. And right now
cmake and even the develop script(what helps you set up the project so you
can even do a build will not even recognize Visual Studio 2010 properly at
this point in time.

WolfpupL