[opensource-dev] How to get your changes merged pretty quickly!

Tofu Linden tofu at lindenlab.com
Mon Sep 6 05:58:39 PDT 2010

A quick note for people since there's still some confusion (and will
probably be more, as we migrate to the new Jira workflow, sorrrrry):

If you have some changes that you think are:
+ Working properly
+ Adequately reviewed
+ Ready for day-to-day public consumption

... then please assign the issue to 'snowglobe team' and set QA status
to 'ready to integrate'.  Then they'll pop up in our filter magically
and someone will likely merge them.

This is not meant to be a complete articulation of the submission
process, just the final bit. :)

Cheers.