[opensource-dev] Creation menu story.

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 13:33:18 PDT 2010

Overall User story:
User story brief: As a user/content creator, I need more accessible and easier to find controls.
User
 story expanded: As a user/content creator, It is hard to find the
controls and features I need, and it requires more clicks and more time
to use them.  Furthermore, with the newest changes to 2.1 I can no
longer easily access the controls to make new clothes or skins.  Thus I would like to make it easier and faster to design clothing and skins in SL.

Subpart userstory 1) As a User/Creator I want a more intuitive, friendly, faster, way to make clothing and skins

Subpart userstory 2) As a User/Creator I want the ability to take off exactly what i don't want on

Both these two userstories could be resolved with a menu similar to the one very quickly sketched out for http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-22906

Please note it needs some polishing up but it was meant to give a general idea and to provide a starting point.

Subpart userstory 3) As a User/Creator I want to undock the creation panels
(already being worked on elsewhere and by others)

Supart Userstory 4) As a User/Creator I want better, faster, and more intuitive editors for clothing, skin, tattoos, etc....