[opensource-dev] Blocking viewers.

rip.rieko at gmail.com rip.rieko at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 01:16:07 PDT 2010

The Emerald login screen is still under the control of the same people
right now. These people are recently banned from SL and more than likely
holding personal vendettas. Of course it needs to be blocked theres a
genuine threat there. Maybe not in the main code of the viewer but
definately on the login screen.

If LL didn't act and something happened to people using Emerald the law
suites would be heading the way of the real corporation with real money and
a duty to protect it's customers.