[opensource-dev] Blocking viewers.

Anders Arnholm Anders at Arnholm.se
Thu Sep 9 03:30:56 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 12:02:46AM +0200, Altair Sythos Memo wrote:
> imho *ALL* non TPV listed viewers should be blacklisted....
> is safer, for both resident and developers

It's also safer to put all humans in a straight jacket, that would also
probaly solve most current enviroment problems. The downside does
however still make most realise the down sides of this is way bigger
that the gains.

Most TPV's contains fixes that make them safer that the LL viewer,
Linden have so far had a to slow acceptance of user fixes.Or for some
reason not let them in. The new Snowstorm hopefulle helps this.

There are still however much smell in the code, not more and in
someplaces less that most big projects. But it's there all projects get
them.

And why the heck did i get my self involved again... I need my non
coding time...

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,