[opensource-dev] Incomming group/im Toasts

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 05:35:23 PDT 2010

This looks good to me and very easily implemented. I have only one
suggestion though if someone is using multiple accounts on a system it might
be best to move the settings to steeing_per_account.xml. Me personaly I
would be using this setting as im currently using a 'tweek' that kills those
toasts and this would be a better option.