[opensource-dev] Inventory menu userstory

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:03:33 PDT 2010

User Story: as a User/Creator I want to be able to more easily and quickly get the exact look I want by being able to select the order I want two of the same item to layer or to be able to replace just the clothing without replacing everything else with a single click.

To accomplish this I propose two small additions to the Inventory menus.   One that that would be expandable and fall under "wear" labeled "wear on", which would allow you to select the exact placement of an item and one labeled "Replace clothing" at the folder level that would be placed under "replace outfit."  I have attached a rough sketch of what such menus might look like.