[opensource-dev] Merov's OH

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Thu Sep 9 14:04:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

As announced during Tuesday meeting, I'm going to stop hosting biweekly
Snowglobe meetings. Several reasons:
- we (LL) are focusing all our effort on the single viewer which is now
developed in the open (Snowstorm)
- as a member of the Snowstorm team, I participate to all public meetings of
that team, including the daily scrum... that's a lot of time IW already...

I know however that there are some questions that you may want to ask me or
just chat with me in a setting a little more flexible than scrum mandated
meetings. Since I do not have Office Hours (OH), I propose to have one now
and hold it on :

Tuesday, 2pm PST, Hippotroplis Theater

The IW location may change as soon as I get my own spot there but it'll be
within shouting distance (or minimap viewing distance...) from the theater.

See you there!

Cheers,
- Merov