[opensource-dev] [POLICY] Banning TPV not on the TPV list

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Fri Sep 10 07:50:01 PDT 2010

  On 2010-09-09 1:59, Francesco Rabbi wrote:
>> >  Hello Altair!
>> >  I wanted to respond to a comment you made on the opensource-dev list.
>> >
>> >  You said "imho*ALL*  non TPV listed viewers should be blacklisted...."

All viewers must comply with the Third Party Viewer Policy.

Viewers in the directory are ones that have certified that they are
compliant - viewers not in the directory may or may not be compliant,
but it's up to the user to determine that.

Using a non-compliant viewer or distributing one are both ToS violations.

None of this is really an opensource-dev topic, however.