[opensource-dev] Retaining Signups

Daniel danielravennest at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 20:05:43 PDT 2010

  I wrote most of a User's Manual on the wiki for v1.23:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User%27s_Manual

Perhaps if they had gotten something like that in the registration email
- either a document, or links to tutorials and manuals, it would help
them figure out how to use the software? Viewer 2.0 does have built in
help (which after 6 years the 1.x series never did), so that's a big
step forward, but my thought is hit them with the information even
before they log in the first time.  If they choose not to use it, well,
not much you can do about that.