[opensource-dev] Retaining Newbies (Was: The Plan for Snowglobe)

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 07:29:29 PDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:22 PM, dilly dobbs <dillydobbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks OZ
> Now we need to get others to come and chat about it  and see if we can come
> up with a plan.

The best way is to just put out a general call for a meeting with a
set a date and a time. Or possibly 2 to try to accommodate different
timezones. Then just be prepared to log the meeting and place the
results on a wiki somewhere. If you don't just set a date/time you
will permanently be herding cats, also be prepared to set an agenda
and who ever hosts will need to be a strong chairperson to keep any
kind of order ;-)

So just post your topic/date/time/slurl and let those who want to
contribute turn up.

Robin