[opensource-dev] Snowstorm - Product Engine?

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:49:51 PDT 2010

It was a serious question. I wanted to know if LL did it or a 3rd party
contractor. not a insult.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Ponzu <lee.ponzu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brandon.  Thank you for the pointless insult.
>
> regards,
> lee
>
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Brandon Husbands <xotmid at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Who made the choice on the side bar.... lol, You do know mozilla has a
> > sidebar and book mark  side bars etc... None uses that also.

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.