[opensource-dev] Snowstorm - Product Engine?

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:38:54 PDT 2010

I am actually about finished with my mod for v2.

It takes the sidebar.cpp file and only that file leaves all public method
calls in.
But its rewritten to be a floater manager where if you want to call say
profile it launches it as a floater.

Thus restoring 1x functionality. All thats left to do is add the buttons
back for them and menu choices.

And there was much rejoicing.. Ill be submitting a patch soon. If its not
wanted thats fine but it allows me to use viewer 2.
and is easy to merge as the file is really the only file changed.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) <
oz at lindenlab.com> wrote:

>  On 2010-09-17 13:49, Brandon Husbands wrote:
> > It was a serious question. I wanted to know if LL did it or a 3rd
> > party contractor. not a insult.
>
> It doesn't matter... it's there, and we're going to have to deal with it
> (as in the recent changes to make panels detachable).

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.