[opensource-dev] Freeze on new inventory window.

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 13:24:08 PDT 2010

I've noticed the last several development viewers I have tried have started freezing my system between 5-10 seconds for each time I attempt to open a new inventory window, and that the freezes last longer for each additional inventory window I open.  I didn't have this in earlier versions of the viewer.  Any idea what's causing it?  Is this expected?  I'm currently on Second Life 2.1.2 (209950).