[opensource-dev] Snowstorm - Product Engine?

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:00:24 PDT 2010

Your able to open as many of each as you want....
And resize.... And actually close so it does not sit there minimised...
Thats how it works with my patch...

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Trilo Byte <trilobyte550m at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now if only we could resize the width of the sidebar, we'd be getting
> somewhere.  ;-) Seems like extra clicks and screen clutter to be able to see
> a little bit wider for inventory windows and group notices.  Pop open
> sidebar, detach or bounce to right side, and THEN finally be able to resize.
>  But then juggle the other windows if you need to actually interact with
> anything in-world.
>
> I do like where it's headed though, great progress is being made.  Cheers
> to those working on it
>
> Trilo
>
> On Sep 17, 2010, at 7:13 PM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:
>
> >  On 2010-09-17 13:49, Brandon Husbands wrote:
> >> It was a serious question. I wanted to know if LL did it or a 3rd
> >> party contractor. not a insult.
> >
> > It doesn't matter... it's there, and we're going to have to deal with it
> > (as in the recent changes to make panels detachable).

> > Policies and (un)subscribe information available here:
> > http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/OpenSource-Dev
> > Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated posting

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.