[opensource-dev] Snowstorm - Product Engine?

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 17:02:02 PDT 2010

The current functionality you cant really close resizing is a pain and the
floater on minimize has a header that stays in place.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) <
oz at lindenlab.com> wrote:

>  On 2010-09-17 15:38, Brandon Husbands wrote:
>
>> I am actually about finished with my mod for v2.
>>
>> It takes the sidebar.cpp file and only that file leaves all public method
>> calls in.
>> But its rewritten to be a floater manager where if you want to call say
>> profile it launches it as a floater.
>>
>> Thus restoring 1x functionality. All thats left to do is add the buttons
>> back for them and menu choices.
>>

> From an end user point of view, how does that differ from the current
> Development viewer functionality if the user has torn all the panels off as
> separate windows?

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.