[opensource-dev] May I ask the reasoning of something?

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 23:26:27 PDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Erin Mallory
<angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com> wrote:
> May I ask what the reasoning of the design of the notifications of the okay
> button of a notification being in the same spot as the decline button of
> another notification that will pop up in front of the first? Especially
> since declined items no longer go to trash?  I have lost $1000's of L$
> because of that and its getting OLD.

I don't use 2.x very much, but I remember having this problem.

I see no Jira on this issue. But I may not be searching very well.

If you make a Jira, and I'd happily give it a vote. I believe this
could be a disastrous problem and cause grief for vendors, especially
those of nocopy products. I'm surprised it hasn't been brought to
attention earlier.

Stickman