[opensource-dev] Anti-aliasing problem

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 08:26:09 PDT 2010

There are various complaints about AA not working.  Some of them complain it
causes an immediate crash (me for example 8-).

Is anyone looking at SNOW-198 or VWR-13286, for example?  It appears an
assertion is failing.  Maybe it is not needed or backwards or something
(easy fix).

User story:
When I set AA from Disabled to 2X, my viewer crashes immediately (pop-up
about failed assertion, see SNOW-198) and a crash report is sent.  I expect
it to change the AA settings and not crash.