[opensource-dev] Externally controllable viewers?

Dzonatas Sol dzonatas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 15:19:17 PDT 2010

Hi,

Have a look at SNOW-375. It sounds like what you want.

Also see Icesphere, which uses SNOW-375 to create detach windows and
chat. It also supports remote chat sessions to the viewer... for
multiple windows or multiple home computers.

Vex Streeter wrote:
>   Who's currently working on doing external control of viewer functions,
> especially avatar control?  I know of a few people doing AR sorts of
> things that would qualify and some of the viewer-plugin and modularity
> work would certainly help.  I'm going to be doing some viewer hacking to
> allow some additional input devices and would like to be as general as
> possible (and not reinvent the wheel).
>
> Many thanks
>      Vex

--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant