[opensource-dev] Possibility to revert UI changes on snowstorm?

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:18:41 PDT 2010

The answer is no.  LL is firm on this point.

HOWEVER, there are people working to backport 2.x functionality (not
UI) to the 1.x codebase, as well as some who are working to put the
1.x UI on the 2.x code. From what I've read of LL's stance on this,
see the list logs, these are likely never going to be included in the
official LL viewer.  However, you might be able to get the patches to
do this from those who are developing them, and then release your own
TPV.

Remember, Snowstorm is a LL team, not a viewer.  The viewer the
Snowstorm team is working on is the development edition of the main
SecondLife viewer.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Ricky
Cron Stardust