[opensource-dev] Question about error message

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:00:25 PDT 2010

I get 12 of these messages when I build the latest ...

/Users/elee/Documents/hg/viewer-development/indra/llplugin/slplugin/slplugin.cpp:331:0
/Users/elee/Documents/hg/viewer-development/indra/llplugin/slplugin/slplugin.cpp:331:
warning: 'FrontWindow' is deprecated (declared at
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Headers/MacWindows.h:11398)

I don't think I am using the SLPlugin, so I am not concerned at the moment,
but if someone knows the quick fix, please let me know.

regards

lee