[opensource-dev] VWR-20094 - Maybe still a hope for scripters with viewer 2?

Dave Booth dave at meadowlakearts.com
Fri Sep 24 06:38:38 PDT 2010

  On 9/24/2010 04:57, Satomi Ahn wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I just wanted to mention that I found how to fix the bug that was
> keeping all scripters from switching to viewer 2 (the one that made
> the viewer freeze on loading large scripts).
Oh trust me, its a good one to fix but it sure isnt "the" bug :)
Personally, the one that gets furthest up my nose is the cursor drift -
I typically have my UI sized way down and the incorrect cursor tracking
makes editing anything text-based, script or notecard, a royal pain in
the fundament. It doubly annoys me because one of my RL hobbies -
letterpress printing. Sometimes I'd swear I could get the same text into
my composing stick more efficiently than into a notecard and theres
really no excuse for that. I appreciate that font handling and cursor
tracking has almost as many quirks as 3d rendering but still.....