[opensource-dev] Running out of file descriptors on Linux+Max / Re: Fix for SH-173

Tofu Linden tofu at lindenlab.com
Sat Sep 25 07:28:52 PDT 2010

Hey, good timing on that question!
I just did a cherrypick for that fix over to viewer-developer so it can
get more exposure/testing, particularly since it affects (and likely
blocks) viewer 2.2.0 also.
It's (re)building as we speak (builds >= 210524); I'd appreciate if
everyone affected could give it a try and verify that it really does
help.
Cheers!