[opensource-dev] Mesh?

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 08:21:25 PDT 2010

I understand the want to be all private and stuff with this but uhh it hurts
the open source initiative if you hide this code from us.  Are we really 2nd
rate developers where our skills are not trusted enough to help with actual
development and nut just hit or miss bugfixers?

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.