[opensource-dev] Question about 2.2 beta

Boroondas Gupte sllists at boroon.dasgupta.ch
Sun Sep 26 15:31:12 PDT 2010

 On 09/27/2010 12:16 AM, Laurent Rathle wrote:
>  I'm making a video showing the new features in 2.2 beta and I would like
> to have some precisions on these two features I don't understand :
>
> -  Group permissions now work via the Snapshot tool.
That'd be STORM-115 <https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-115>, I
guess. (Honour "share with group" and "allow anyone to copy" for snapshots)
> -  Turn off scripted particles and lights.
See STORM-117 <https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-117> "Some
particles don't disappear when UI is hidden" (not a new feature, more a
bug fix)

Maybe the release changelog should have links to mentioned issues?
Cheers,
Boroondas