[opensource-dev] Possible Rendering Bug

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 26 20:08:35 PDT 2010

Since the merges from the experience team on Friday I had noticed a small
~10pixel high either black or flickering bar just below the top menu bar
when you have the navigation and favorites bar turned off(this is how I run
the viewer). Today as it was the first day of my vacation from my primary
job I was able to really do some digging in to the revisions from the
experience team. And I think I found the possible culprit of the problem it
might be change set a042ece75362 (eliminated some WTF code) as there is a
section that was removed that looks like it dose a screen refactoring when
the favorites and navigation bars are toggled to off. If someone could
please verify if this could be the culprit.