[opensource-dev] Debugging SLPlugin(s)

Rob Nelson nexisentertainment at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 23:29:19 PDT 2010

  Here's another probable stupid question for you all.

During viewer startup in Snowglobe 1.5, I get spammed with "plugin_* has
crashed etc etc, please restart etc etc".  I'd like to figure out why
this is happening.  Unfortunately, all I'm getting from the
SecondLife.log is that the APR connection was suddenly closed, and I'm
not even sure it has anything to do with the plugin host.  However, I'd
like to get to the bottom of this before I go nuts.

Rob