[opensource-dev] 2.0 Absolute Dealbreaker - script count feature request

miss c miss_c_27 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 07:21:39 PDT 2010

As a sim owner I have to have script counter so we can keep our scripts low in
the sim because of the excessive us of resizing scripts.  Several times a day we
have an exercise in our sim where we make an estate announcement to count your
scripts and your neighbors to reduce the load on the servers.  Even though we do
this several times a day there is always someone who forgot their scripts in
something, you can easily find a good 5-10 people with 400+ scripts on them.  I
am completely sold on the 2.0 code and can live without some of the other
features in Phoenix/Emerald, but this one is an absolute deal breaker for me.  I
combed through the code to try and see if this was something handled in xml
commands and its not, its in the Phoenix/Emerald code.  Can we please get this
option, also the option of avatar announcement upon entering the sim helps
combat scripts.  I have it announcing when an avatar enters and announcing
region script count change so i know as soon as they enter and their script
count if I am paying attention.

TY

Miss