[opensource-dev] USER STORY (was script count feature request)

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 06:52:50 PDT 2010

USER STORY

As an OWNER, I'd like to be able to ban certain objects, or to disable
scripts in any object in my parcel/sim/estate.  Further more, when a
resident cannot enter my parcel/sim/estate because of an object or a script
they are wearing or sitting on, they get an informative message, such as
"Owner does not permit you to enter until you disable those damn shoe
scripts!"

8-)

As for the discussion of viewer vs land, I remind people to not let the
prefect kill the good.  Do the quick fix viewer side, and then let the
server side folks implement the right solution later.