[opensource-dev] 2.0 Absolute Dealbreaker - script count feature request

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 15:38:42 PDT 2010

This sounds good. Another function could be:

. list llGetScriptTotal(key_id)

Where it would return the following list of items:

·        Total number of scrpts

·        Total script memory used

·        Total script time

·        Number of mono scripts

·        Number of non-mono scripts

That information would be more use full to both content creators and land/sim owners.