[opensource-dev] PO build review, oz_viewer-poreview/rev/225458

Daniel Warren danieljwarren at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 10:35:11 PDT 2011

PO build testing..

Here are the issues addressed in that build:

STORM-399 <http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-399> Users that has
chatted within chat range of the user in-world are not added to Recent tab

*Chatting objects in local and IM do not show up in recent tab.
A friend chatting locally does.. an IM to another does, I did not try an IM un-primed or unbidden by me.

STORM-1072 <http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1072> [TRANSLATED
BUT IN EN] in "Monde" > "Profil du lieu" > "? propos des terrains" >
"R?glement" : "Estate / Full Region" is in english.

*c'est francaise

STORM-1094 <http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1094> Chat
preferences > font size should increase size of input text in IM window
STORM-1095 <http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1095> Chat
preferences > font size should increase size of input text in the chat box

*small, medium, and large text size reflected in group and local chat windows, and group and local chat text input boxes..

STORM-1108 <http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1108> Enable Hints
menu entry/preference is confusing

*I don't see the explicit decision, probably in the code.. I do not see hints, an "enable hints" option in the help menu is checked and I can't find one in the preferences menu.

VWR-25269 <http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-25269> [#STORM-1106]
"Set scripts to running" on an object containing no scripts produces a
"unknown notification" error

*This is fixed. the gist of the message is "I can't run non-existent scripts.. choose an object that has some script.."