[opensource-dev] autobuild & VS 2010 support merged to viewer-development

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 21:18:27 PDT 2011

Development viewer installed.
1. crashed at startup because no settings_development.xml delivered from
installer.
2. copied settings_lindendeveloper.xml to settings_development.xml
3. logged to aditi. login process took more than a minute maybe close to 2
minutes.
4. 10 minutes into online and still a ghost.

5. attempted to tp home to resolve ghost of different sim and crashed.