[opensource-dev] s3-proxy.lindenlab.com points to a private IP address?

Zabb65 zabb65 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 20:44:20 PDT 2011

Linden Lab should not be distributing either of these libraries, as
they do not have a license that permits them to do so(from what I have
heard from them in other dialogs). So this violates and possibly voids
their license for Kakadu, as well as all of their careful planning to
keep it out of every developers hands except for their own.

I hope that they will take these down, and it is not an error that you
should NOT be able to download them. The error here is that they are
trying to be downloaded at all.