[opensource-dev] Intra-sim teleports and Local Chat History

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Sat Apr 9 12:29:37 PDT 2011

On 2011-03-27 12:46, Opensource Obscure wrote:
> Which is the expected behaviour for intra-sim teleports
> and Local Chat History? should these teleports show up,
> like when you teleport to a different region?
>
> They currently don't, but they're correctly recorded in the
> Teleport History in Sidebar.
>
> This is why I waited before closing
> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-15259 as Released.

Does anyone think that there's some important reason to change the
current behavior?  Is the notice in chat any more useful?  Indeed, given
that we have the teleport history, is the notice in chat really needed?

I realize that it's not perfectly consistent, but I don't see that as a
reason to change it.