[opensource-dev] PO Review Build

Opensource Obscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:48:55 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 21:35, Anya Kanevsky
<akanevsky at productengine.com> wrote:
> OO, are you seeing STORM-842 as well?

I'm seeing completely inconsistent behaviour. Maybe I'm seeing
multiple issues which mix up. Add some networking issues which
makes saving Landmarks even less reliable...
Anyway, the feature doesn't working as expected - more often
than it does.
I will test again and I'd appreciate suggestions to isolate different
possible scenarios. For example, in such case, clearing cache
and/or user settings is suggested, mandatory or not needed?
This feature seems to work correctly after a first complete
reinstallation, but then its behaviour across multiple sessions
(which included creation and editing of Favorites) was inconsistent.

Opensource Obscure
--
http://twitter.com/oobscure - http://opensourceobscure.com/lol