[opensource-dev] Any possibility of playing animation b y uuid?

Ilana Debevec ilana.debevec at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:46:26 PDT 2011

I think I see what he's asking for, and it would be NICE to be able to do
that. Having a copy of the animation in prim-x does no good if your
animation script is in prim-y

I've been thinking for a long time that something like this would be nice
tho...

llStartAnimationAdv( string anim, integer loc, integer pri );

Plays the animation anim, located in the inventory of prim loc (link number)
at priority pri (allow you to override the animation priority, -1 = what
ever is in the animation)