[opensource-dev] autobuild with VS2005

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:46:41 PDT 2011

Thank you all for the pointers.

So if I get this right, VS2005 is to be left behind... not really kind
to people who are used to it, and who find 2010 to be an unbearable
bloatware that runs 4x slower than the old IDE. Not mentioning that
with 2005, at least I could do something else while compiling. With
this one, I can do something else... as long as it's away from my
computer.

And if I also get this right, "VCexpressRelWithDebInfo" is the only
configuration that I should use, isn't it ? I am told to always use
the "OpenSource" ones, except if I am on Windows (which is the case).
Doesn't matter, I'll try both.

Marine