[opensource-dev] autobuild with VS2005

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:09:03 PDT 2011

That did the trick ! I could run autobuild without a problem now,
using your vstool.exe, it configured the solution and now I am making
it build the viewer on VCE. I can't stay around to watch though,
especially if it is going to take an hour. Going to bed now, and I'll
keep you posted with my progress.

Thanks again all of you, I was really stuck on this one !

Marine

On 18/04/2011, Nicky Perian <nickyperian at yahoo.com> wrote:
> -DUNATTENDED:BOOL=ON  I think this on the configure command line will solve
> the
> vstool.exe issue. If it doesn't make an empty project with the output of
> vstool.exe and replace the existiing one. Or, you can use the one I have
> here:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7833186/VSTool.exe
>
> Nicky

>>> 60>    Didn't find open solution, starting new background VisualStudio
>>> instance...
>>> 60>    Reading .sln file version...
>>> 60>    Using version: VC100...
>>> 60>  Value cannot be null.