[opensource-dev] In-world groups

Opensource Obscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:11:39 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 18:49, Opensource Obscure
<opensourceobscure at gmail.com> wrote:
> What are currently the best in-world groups where to
> discuss viewer issues, announce new JIRA entries or updates,
> raise awareness about current bugs and such?
>
> I'd welcome both official and unofficial groups.

As a followup to this, here are 5 groups currently listed at
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Developer_communication_tools

SL Open Source Contributors
Second Life Beta
AW Groupies
Second Life Source Developers
and Second Life Viewer 2.0

I just got ownership of the last group, courtesy of the founder
Teqi Falta, and I invite you to join it to chat about Viewer 2:
general usage, existing and upcoming features, viewer preview
builds, hot JIRA issues etc. Any input welcome.

group name:
 Second Life Viewer 2.0
https://my.secondlife.com/groups/4a33a3b8-896c-5154-3922-c2bd20a9ae4d

Opensource Obscure