[opensource-dev] EnableTexture: Uniform out of range

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:37:35 PDT 2011

Ok, pulled down a fresh copy of viewer-development
(15842:3cf9f0e87e19) and built it using autobuild.  Worked flawlessly
on my Mac (10.6.7), even though this was my first time playing with
autobuild, even nicer than develop.py - no xcode gui!  However, when I
try to log in, just at the point it is going to show me the world, I
have a Fatal Error:

ERROR: enableTexture: Uniform out of range: 33

So I grepped around, found the message in
indra/llrender/llglslshader.cpp, extended it for debugging purposes:

ERROR: enableTexture: Uniform out of range: 33.  Texture size was 0

Huh?!  I'm know I don't know what is going on in this code, but a
texture size of 0 tells me something's afoot!

I thought I had heard something about this error in the past, but
searching my list archives didn't bring anything up... Ideas?

Ricky
Cron Stardust