[opensource-dev] Request for comment on these JIRA reports

Opensource Obscure opensourceobscure at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:41:43 PDT 2011

Here are a few JIRA issues I recently focused on
where a comment from LL would be much appreciated.

* https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-2283
Sending postcards severely slows simulator performance
- this issue should be closed (but I can't)

* https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-25506
Investigate restrictions on storing and exchanging inventory items
within prims and notecards
- are the published results useful? should testing go on?

* https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-6898
Switching language in preferences creates new calling cards folders
for each language
- request for a comment about proposed solution for those users
who currently have duplicate, undeletable folders in Inventory

* https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-25566
New error message mentions "need to restart Second Life and
log into a new region for the next 30 minutes to an hour"
- could we have more details about this new scenario?

* https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-5387
Snapshot to postcard failure
- how to provide more helpful feedback?

* https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SOCIAL-868
Save-Publish Snapshots to Facebook, Twitter, KOINUP, Photobucket, Flickr, etc.
- this request has been closed and we'd like to know why

Opensource Obscure
--
http://twitter.com/oobscure - http://opensourceobscure.com/lol
Join this group to discuss SL Viewer 2: http://j.mp/slv2group