[opensource-dev] Fmod with Autobuild ?

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 16:59:33 PDT 2011

Actually STORM-1023 helped to solve this issue for OS Devs. Also my comment
here
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-1023?focusedCommentId=246855&page=c
om.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-2468
55 explains exactly what I had to do to make a 'local' package to use in the
autobuild system. And then using a file:/// url pointing to the new package
in the autobuild.xml along with the new hash that is generated I build the
development viewer every day and also have sonde using fmod in a windows
environment.